Music Video Blog

This project was something else. We had to choose a song and try to either make your own music video, or find a song with it's own video and interpreting it. My group did Cradles by Sub Urban, a really cool and dark song. The concept was amazing in my mind, but my group slacked and we lost a member due to him losing interest in eComm all together. We waited til the last minute which was the biggest mistake of our lives. It would've been an insanely cool experience if we didn't slack off pretty much the whole time. Being with your best friends isn't always the best option in this case. I'm just glad we got something done and had something to present. We got a lot of feedback saying that it was a great idea, but we executed it badly. Other than that, I think we all have learned from this and hope not to mess something up like this again.

Comments

Popular Posts